OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS EXCEPTIONAL DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME built by David Wilson Homes situated on an enviable plot within this desirable cul-de-sac of the 'Copperfields' Development. The property has been much improved by the current owners and is offered in excellent decorative order throughout, boasting three reception rooms, orangery, contemporary master en-suite & family bathroom, beautiful landscaped gardens & detached double garage. E P Rating C
**VENDOR YET TO APPROVE FULL DETAILS**CALL 01905 779229 TO ARRANGE TO VIEW**
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. A Farmer's Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peter's Fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa Lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This desirable Copperfields development offers executive family homes allowing easy access to the bus stop on the Birmingham to Worcester route and also the town centre, local amenities and train station. It is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office proceed on St Andrews way, straight over the mini island until the traffic lights of Worcester Road. Turn right and bearing left at next island continue on Worcester Road. Before reaching the A38 island turn left onto Primsland Way, then first right into Charlotte Bronte Drive then take the first right hand turn into Charles Dickens Close, where the property will be found on the right hand side.
* The property is approached over a tarmacadam driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles and leads to the detached double garage, front porch entrance, side gate and the fore garden is laid to lawn bordered by mature hedgerow
* Welcoming reception hall with beautiful wooden flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, part glazed double doors open into the living room, dining room and further doors lead into the wc, study and kitchen.
* A spacious dual aspect living room with feature fireplace, bay window and french doors onto the rear garden
* Formal dining room with feature bay window and door into the kitchen
* Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and breakfast bar area, door in the utility room and opening through to the Orangery/conservatory.
* Orangery/conservatory with tiled flooring and double glazed french doors provide access onto the rear enclosed garden
* Utility room houses the gas central heating boiler and has space for free standing appliances with door onto side elevation.
* Study/playroom with dual aspect windows
* To the first floor are four double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and contemporary style master en-suite and family bathroom
* The well established and attractively landscaped rear garden features a paved patio area which extends across the rear of the property and pathway round to the side gate, with the remainder laid to gravel and lawn.
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the Ideal Classic boiler located in the utility room.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
School Name Address Telephone Type
Droitwich Spa High School Briar Mill, Droitwich, WR9 0AA 01905 774421 High
Westacre Middle School Westacre Middle School, Ombersley Way, Droitwich, WR9 0AA 01905 772795 Middle
Witton Middle School Old Coach Road, Droitwich, WR9 8BD 01905 773362 Middle
Chawson Community First School Wych Road, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 8BW 01905 773264 Primary