A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS WELL PRESENTED DETACHED HOME which is situated on this desirable Lane in the sought after location of Webheath. The property is close to open countryside, accessible for a choice of schooling, local shops and great road transport links to surrounding areas. EP RATING: TBC
Internal viewing is highly recommend to appreciate this particularly well presented, detached home which is situated in this sought after location on teh periphery of stunning countryside.
* Entrance Hallway having doors radiating off to the ground floor accommodation and stairs rising to the first floor;
* The Utility Room has both wall and base units along with plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer and space for an American style fridge freezer.
* The Lounge has a wall mounted feature fire with an archway leading to Dining Area and there is a door leading into the Breakfast Kitchen.
* From the Dining Area there are double doors into the generous sized Conservatory, which boasts underfloor heating and a door which gives access to the rear garden.
* The Kitchen has a built in oven and gas hob and there is space and plumbing for a dishwasher. There is also space for a fridge and a double-glazed door gives access to the rear garden.
* The Landing has a feature double glazed window to the side elevation, access to the loft and airing cupboard.
* The Master Bedroom has fitted wardrobes and an En Suite with underfloor heating and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
* There are two further bedrooms which overlook the rear of the property.
* The Family Bathroom benefits from underfloor heating and comprises a contemporary white suite to include; bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a WC.
* There is an enclosed landscaped garden to the rear with initial decking area and a electric awning, and well stocked borders to include mature plants and shrubbery. There is a side pedestrian gate.
From the town centre take the Alvechurch Highway out of Redditch. Continue on taking the exit sign posted Bromsgrove onto the Bromsgrove Highway and then take the exit sign posted Webheath. At the island turn right into Middle Piece Drive, turn left into Heathfield Road. Continue along Heathfield turning right into Church Road, continue past Pumphouse Lane and turn left into Great Hockings Lane.
Redditch, situated North of Worcestershire offers a wealth of local schools including St Augustine's Secondary School, Saint Bede's Middle School, Walkwood COE Middle School, The Vaynor First School, Trinity High School & Sixth Form Centre and Heart of Worcestershire College. Regular road and rail public services are available, Redditch railway station is located in the town centre, and local road networks provide access to Birmingham City Centre with the M42 and M5 also convenient for Worcester. Popular facilities include: The Kingfisher Shopping Centre with over 100 shops & eateries, The Abbey Stadium Leisure Centre, The Abbey Hotel Golf & Spa, The Palace Theatre and Redditch Golf Course. Attractions include; Morton Stanley Park, Arrow Valley Country Park & Lake, Forge Mill Needle Mill & Bordesley Visitor Centre.