THE SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED, COMPREHENSIVELY REFURBISHED AND VERY WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM FREEHOLD SEMI-DETACHED RESIDENCE LOCATED ON THE SOUGHT AFTER AND VERY WELL THOUGHT OF BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST ESTATE close to popular local schools, parks, gardens and other amenities. EP rating D
DIRECTIONS TO THE PROPERTY
From the selling agents offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed down Church Road and at the traffic lights turn left into Bunbury Road. proceed along Bunbury road and take the first turning on the left into Innage Road before turning first left into Dinmore Avenue. At the junction turn right into Heath Road South where the property is located on the left hand side.
This property enjoys a most attractive location in Heath Road South, Northfield forming part of the very well thought of and much sought after Bournville Village Trust estate. The property is close to local amenities including local shops, well thought of schools and public transport facilities. The property is particularly close to St Laurence School in Northfield and Victoria Common. Many large employers are located within close proximity including the Royal Orthopedic Hospital in Northfield, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, Birimingham University and the Cadbury works in Bournville.
* Very well extended, freehold semi-detached residence.
* Located on the very well thought of and much sought after Bournville Village Trust estate.
* Full width single storey extension to the rear providing extensions to the rear reception room and kitchen.
* Attractive dining room at the front with fireplace and coal effect gas fire and extended sitting room to the rear with patio doors overlooking and leading to the rear garden.
* Fitted kitchen having one and half bowl sink unit with range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, four ring gas hob with extractor over, integrated oven and grill together with integrated dishwasher and fridge.
* Three first floor bedrooms all with fitted bedroom furniture including range of wardrobes to the main two bedrooms with dressing tables.
* Refurbished bathroom with contemporary white suite of bath with shower fitment and screen, wash basin, chrome central heating ladder and separate toilet with contemporary suite.
* Block driveway to front providing off-street car parking.
* Deep garage/utility with up and over door to the front, door to the rear garden and plumbing for washing machine.
* Landscaped garden to the front and mainly lawned rear garden with large paved terrace.
* Internal doors to the property have been replaced tastefully and are an attractive feature of the property.
* All carpets as fitted are included in the sale together with integrated appliances in the kitchen as described.
Tenure - The agents are advised that the property is freehold.
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired central heating is provided by Vaillant boiler located in the garage serving radiators to the main accommodation. UPVC double glazed windows are installed to the main building.