THE BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, FREEHOLD, DOUBLE FRONTED, SEMI-DETACHED, COTTAGE STYLE RESIDENCE offering extended three bedroom accommodation within the very well thought of and much sought after Bournville Village Trust estate. Viewing highly recommended. EP Rating D.
DIRECTIONS TO THE PROPERTY
From the selling agents offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed down Church Road and at the traffic lights turn left into Bunbury Road. Take the second turning on the left into Hole Lane and follow the road around to the right and then around to the left where the property is located immediately on the right hand side behind a service road which provides a delightful wooded screen from Hole Lane.
This property enjoys a most attractive location in Hole Lane, Northfield forming part of the much sought after and very well respected Bournville Village Trust estate. The property is conveniently situated for local amenities including very well thought of local schools, parks, gardens and local shopping facilities. The property is also convenient for access to large organisations including the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, Birmingham University and the Cadbury works in Bournville.
* Viewing highly recommended of this delightful double fronted cottage style residence located on the very well thought of and much sought after Bournville Village Trust estate.
* Attractive location behind service road with wooded screen to Hole Lane and providing communal off-street car parking
* Superb single storey extension at the rear with tiled and pitch roof provides unique family room/breakfast/garden room
* Delightful through lounge with coal effect gas fire, double glazed window to the front and double glazed door leading to the rear garden with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden
* Charming dining room to front with ornate fireplace and double glazed window to the front
* Fitted kitchen having one and half bowl sink unit with range of cupboards and drawers and worksurfaces and tiled splashback, four ring gas hob with oven below, integrated fridge and dishwasher with storage/boiler cupboard off
* Side utility with WC off
* Three bedrooms with the two larger bedrooms having built in furniture
* Refurbished bathroom with white suite of panelled bath, shower fitment and screen, wash basin, radiator ladder and part tiled walls
* Loft space approached via folding ladder offering very useful secondary space with boarded and carpeted floor, central heating radiator, double glazed roof light and eaves storage space.
* Stone driveway provides off-street car parking at the front of the property and there is further communal parking off the service road.
* The delightful landscaped rear garden has a large terrace, lawn and borders containing wide range of trees, shrubs, flowering plants and productive fruit trees
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
The carpets as fitted are included in the sale together with the integrated appliances in the kitchen and garden shed and greenhouse in the garden.
Tenure - The agents are advised that the property is freehold.
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired central heating is provided by boiler located in cupboard off the kitchen serving radiators to the main accommodation. Quality double glazed windows in timber frames installed by well respected 'Chris Chipps' of Birmingham.