THE BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SUPERIOR FREEHOLD DETACHED RESIDENCE OF IMMENSE CHARM AND CHARACTER located on the sought after Bournville Village Trust Estate and offering outstanding four bedroomed accommodation with many attractive features including open plan kitchen/diner and spacious double glazed conservatory/garden room. Viewing Highly Recommended. EP Rating E.
From the Selling Agents Offices in Church Road, Northfield, proceed down Church Road and at the traffic lights turn left into Bunbury Road. The property is then located some distance along on the left hand side opposite the entrance to Norman Road, Northfield.
This superb family home enjoys a very convenient location in Bunbury Road, Northfield forming part of the very well thought of and much sought after Bournville Village Trust Estate.
The property is convenient for access to local amenities including very well thought of local Schools, Northfield Railway Station and local shopping facilities close by.
From the rear Garden there is gated access to Bournville Village Trust Common and the Woodlands Private Tennis Club.
The Bournville Village Trust Estate is of course renowned for its various amenities, parks and gardens and of course the property is convenient for access to major employers including the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University in Selly Oak and the Cadbury Works in Bournville.
* Superb Freehold Detached Residence of immense charm and character
* Viewing Highly Recommended
* Sought after location within the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate
* Convenient for access to Northfield Railway Station, various local Hospitals, Birmingham University and the Cadbury Works at Bournville
* Character accommodation with many attractive features
* Superb Through Lounge with coal effect gas fire
* Spacious open plan Kitchen/Diner also leading open plan to Family Room/Sitting Room
* Modern Fitted Kitchen includes sink unit with range of Kitchen fittings including extensive granite work surfaces, two door gas fired Aga, integral dishwasher, microwave and larder fridge
* Separate Utility and Guests W.C.
* Conservatory/Garden Room enjoying delightful views over the Rear Garden
* Large Master Bedroom with fitted furniture and En Suite Bathroom
* Three further Double Bedrooms all with fitted furniture and Family Bathroom
* Large Block Paved Driveway providing excellent Off Street Car Parking for numerous cars
* Delightful Landscaped Rear Garden with large paved terrace & gated entrance to Parkland at the Rear and private Tennis Club
* Superb Family Home located on the Bournville Village Trust Estate which needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated
Tenure: The Agent understands that the property is Freehold.
Services: Gas fired central heating is installed and provided by a boiler located in the Utility serving radiators to the main accommodation.
Domestic hot water is provided by the gas fired central heating boiler, an electric immersion heater and also by the Aga located in the Kitchen.