THIS MUST VIEW NO ONWARD CHAIN: three bedroom link detached property is set within the popular location of Crabbs Cross. This home briefly comprises of reception hallway, lounge with dining area, good size conservatory, kitchen, utility, W.C. To the first floor are three bedrooms and shower room. Garage and driveway parking EP Rating: D
Internal viewing is recommended to appreciate this three bedroom link detached home in Crabbs Cross.
Located in a popular cul-de-sac, this well presented home is most convenient for central amenities, local shops, bus routes, Doctors, Dentist and Schools.
* A spacious HALLWAY
* The LOUNGE benefits from both a bay window and feature fireplace along with Patio doors into the Conservatory.
* The CONSERVATORY is of a generous size and has double doors that lead out to the rear garden
* KITCHEN overlooking the conservatory with door leading into the utility.
* Utility has space and pluming for washing machine along with a guest W/C.
* The rear garden and Garage can both be accessed from the Utility Room.
* MASTER BEDROOM with fitted wardrobes and a further TWO BEDROOMS.
* Bedroom Three with fitted wardrobes currently being used as a dressing room.
* A spacious family SHOWER ROOM
* The property enjoys a delightful REAR GARDEN with initial paved patio and raised lawn with planted beds. The garden has a private aspect.
* GARAGE with driveway providing off-road parking
All mains services are connected and central heating is provided by the gas boiler located in the utility room.
The agents understand the property is Freehold.