A TWO BEDROOM RETIREMENT PROPERTY FOR OVER 60's SITUATED IN THIS POPULAR DEVELOPMENT OF HOME MEADOW COURT. The Apartment is situated on the first floor with the added benefit of No Upward Chain. EP Rating C
Home Meadow Court is situated on Haunch Lane, Kings Heath a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. It is the next suburb south from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the high street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools.
A spacious first floor flat with an on site manager, 24 hour Careline service, a residents lounge, car park, and communal gardens. Well located for access to bus routes, local shops and amenities.
* TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT IN THIS POPULAR DEVELOPMENT
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH ELECTRIC HEATER, AIRING CUPBOARD AND STORAGE CUPBOARD.
* LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS TO SIDE AND REAR, ELECTRIC RADIATOR AND VIEWS OVERLOOKING COMMUNAL GROUNDS.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACES OVER, WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH TAPS, SPACE FOR COOKER AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, ELECTRIC RADIATOR AND BUILT IN WARDROBE.
* SINGLE BEDROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND ELECTRIC RADIATOR.
* BATHROOM COMPRISING A LOW LEVEL W/C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH WALL MOUNTED ELECTRIC SHOWER OVER.
* COMMUNAL GARDENS
* SECURE INTERCOM SYSTEM
* WARDEN CONTROLLED
Tenure: We are advised that the property is Leasehold.