OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND MUCH IMPROVED THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED COTTAGE occupying an enviable plot within this desirable village location, boasting generous open plan living & dining room with log burner, contemporary style bathroom and kitchen with appliances, far reaching countryside views to front aspect and gravel driveway providing ample parking. E P Rating F
Approximate Distances: -
Worcester 7.25 Miles
Droitwich 5.25 Miles
Stourport on Severn 5.5 Miles
Kidderminster 9.25 Miles
Birmingham 25.5 Miles
This much improved and beautifully presented semi-detached cottage is situated on Oldfield Lane, a no through lane that leads onto the A449 Worcester to Kidderminster Road, approximately 3/4 of a mile north of the centre of the popular village of Ombersley. This desirable village has a good range of facilities to include three public houses, a bakery, newsagents, post office, delicatessen, off licence, butchers, tennis club and a good primary school.
The property is well situated for the commuter into Worcester, Droitwich, Stourport on Severn and Kidderminster, with all four being less than 10 miles away. Direct trains to Birmingham can be taken from Droitwich, with trains to London Paddington taken from Worcester. The M5 is easily accessed at either Droitwich or Worcester.
* Approached through a beautiful feature porch entrance with tiled floor and door into the living and dining room
* Generous open plan living and dining room with feature fireplace and log burner, exposed wooden ceiling beams and door into the inner hall
* Inner hallway with useful under stairs storage, stairs rising to first floor accommodation and door into the open plan family kitchen diner
* Contemporary style bespoke fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and integral appliances to include oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
* Utility area with space for washing machine and tumble dryer and door into the WC
* To the first floor are three double bedrooms and master bedroom with built in fitted wardrobes and delightful far reaching countryside views
* Contemporary style bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower cubicle
* Landscaped garden with patio area to the rear and pathway leading to the side gate
* Gravel driveway provides ample parking for several vehicles
It is understood that mains water, drainage and electricity are connected to the property. LPG fired central heating and the boiler is located in the kitchen cupboard.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.