THIS WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME enjoys a pleasant cul-de-sac position within the highly sought after residential district of Headless Cross. The property provides good access to excellent local schooling, amenities, bus route and national road networks. The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. EP RATING: D
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this well presented modern link detached home, which is set in the sought after location of Headless Cross, convenient for local amenities and is a good school catchment area.
* Entrance Hallway having doors radiating off to the ground floor accommodation, stairs rising to the first floor and laminate flooring;
* The Kitchen has a double glazed bay window to the front elevation. There is space for a cooker and a fridge freezer;
* There is a Utility Room which has a part glazed door which leads out to the side elevation. There is space for a dishwasher and washer/dryer;
* The Lounge/Dining Room has a feature fireplace and a sliding patio door which leads through to the Conservatory;
* The Conservatory benefits a central heating radiator, tiiled floor and double glazed French doors lead out to the rear garden;
* The Landing has a feature double glazed window to the side elevation and access to the loft;
* The Master Bedroom has fitted wardrobes;
* There are two further bedrooms, one double and one single;
* The Shower Room features a double walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush wc and laminate flooring;
* Outside, the property enjoys a pleasant rear garden which is with planted borders to fenced boundaries.
* There is a garage with an electric up and over door and a pedestrian double glazed door from the garden;