OULSNAM INTRODUCE A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME occupying an enviable & generous elevated corner plot within this desirable cul-de-sac. In need of modernisation, but offering tremendous scope to improve & extend STPP within easy access to Droitwich Town Centre & Train Station. E P Rating C
From the agents office head northwest on Victoria Square towards Ombersley Street East, Victoria Square turns slightly left and becomes Ombersley Street East. Turn left at Covercroft then at the roundabout, take the second exit onto Ombersley Way. At the next roundabout, take the third exit onto Salwarpe Road, then take the next left hand turn into Ledwych Road. Take the next left hand turning into Dowles Croft and the property will be found on your right hand side indicated by the agents for sale board.
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. A Farmer's Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peter's Fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa Lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This location is ideal for ease of access into the town centre, local amenities and train station. It is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors. This detached family home occupies a delightful elevated corner plot within this desirable cul-de-sac and offers further potential to improve and extend subject to gaining all necessary planning permissions and building regulations.
* Approached over a driveway providing parking with lawn to one side and leads to the front of the garage, side gate and front entrance porch
* Hallway with stairs to first floor accommodation and door into the lounge
* Lounge with feature fireplace and door into the breakfast kitchen
* Open plan breakfast kitchen diner with patio doors into the conservatory and door into the utility
* Utility room with door onto the rear garden, door into the WC and further door into the garage
* To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom
* Generous corner plot boasting front, side and landscaped rear gardens
* Desirable cul-de-sac location occupying an elevated enviable position with far reaching views
* Offers scope to extend subject to gaining all necessary planning permissions & building regulations
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler, the property also benefits from solar panels, please contact the agent for further information.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
School Name Address Telephone Type
Droitwich Spa High School Briar Mill, Droitwich, WR9 0AA 01905 774421 High
Westacre Middle School Westacre Middle School, Ombersley Way, Droitwich, WR9 0AA 01905 772795 Middle
Witton Middle School Old Coach Road, Droitwich, WR9 8BD 01905 773362 Middle
Westlands First School Farmers Way, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 9EQ 01905 772740 Primary