OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS STUNNING DETACHED PARK HOME OCCUPYING AN ENVIABLE PLOT WITHIN THE DESIRABLE DEVELOPMENT & AREA OF HAMPTON LOVETT. Being one of the larger park homes on the site & formerly was three bedrooms, now has been re-furbished by the current owners to a high standard boasting two generous double bedrooms with master en-suite & walk in wardrobe, open plan 'L' shaped lounge diner, bespoke contemporary style breakfast kitchen & utility & beautiful bathroom. Must be viewed to appreciated the standard of accommodation on offer!
From the agents office head northwest on Victoria Square towards Ombersley St East (Victoria Square turns slightly left and becomes Ombersley St East) and bear left onto Covercroft. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Ombersley Way. At the next island take your third exit onto Salwarpe way and continue until the mini island. Take your second exit onto Kidderminster Road, then at the island take the third exit. After approximately 500 yards turn right into Doverdale Park Homes development, and continue straight ahead to the end of the road at the rear of the site. Turn right and continue along where you will find the park home directly in front as indicated by the agents for sale board.
*The property is approached over a paved pathway with steps and handrail leading to the entrance porch and UPVC double glazed front door which opens into the hallway
* The hallway features beautiful decor and flooring, has a door into useful storage cupboard with hanging space and further doors into the lounge, breakfast kitchen, master bedroom, bedroom two and bathroom.
* The lounge area is dual aspect to the front and side elevations, boasts a feature fireplace with marble effect surround, an archway leads through to the dining area where there is an additional bow window overlooking the front elevation and door to into the breakfast kitchen
* Stunning contemporary bespoke kitchen with built in appliances and opening through to the utility area with a door leading onto the garden and a door into useful storage cupboard and further door into the hallway
* Master bedroom having a walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room with contemporary wash hand basin, wc and double shower cubicle
* Bedroom two has fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors
* The generous contemporary style bathroom features a roll top free standing bath, separate shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin and bidet
The property benefits from being beautifully landscaped with low maintenance in mind featuring paved, lawn and graveled areas surrounded by mature shrubs. The garden also extends to the side and rear of the property where there is a private patio area and backs onto woodland
There is a concrete drive to the front side of the property which provides parking for one vehicle.
SERVICES The property is connected to mains drainage and electricity and central heating to radiators is provided by a gas fired boiler located in the utility cupboard.
TENURE We have been informed by the Owner that the land on which the property stands is leasehold which commenced in 1998 and is a lifetime lease. The current monthly pitch fee for 2019 is approximately £106.97 per month and we are currently awaiting full site terms, however we would advise any potential purchaser to verify any information via a solicitor.
N.B. PLEASE NOTE: The buyer will be required to pay 10% of the purchase price to the park home site owner.