**NO ONWARD CHAIN** This four bedroom detached family home has been completely refurbished and enjoys a pleasant position in this sought after location of Walkwood. Providing good access to the excellent local schooling & Morton Stanley Park. EP RATING: C
This detached home has been thoughtfully upgraded internally by the current vendor and provides excellent space for a growing family or entertaining. Occupying a semi secluded location and being popular for access to schooling, close to open countryside, as well as convenient for good road and bus transport links to surrounding areas.
* Entrance Porch with door leading through to the Reception Hall which has a tiled floor, concealed under stairs storage cupboard and doors which radiate off to the ground floor accommodation;
* The Dining Kitchen is of a contemporary open plan design and features oversized French doors which open out to the patio area of the rear garden;
* The Kitchen area features a range of contemporary high gloss wall and base units having a Franke sink with mixer tap over inset. Integrated appliances include a double oven with extractor hood over, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and two wine fridges. The floor is tiled;
* The lounge has a feature bay window which overlooks the rear garden and laminate flooring;
* The Guest WC has been fitted with a contemporary white suite and a chrome heated towel rail;
* The Landing has an airing cupboard and access to the loft;
* The Master Bedroom boasts fitted wardrobes and a refitted En Suite Shower Room having a fully fitted shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower with rainfall style head. The wash hand basin is fitted into a floating vanity unit, there is a close coupled wc and a heated towel rail. The floor is tiled.
* Bedroom Two has a feature dormer double glazed window and fitted wardrobes. There are two further bedrooms.
* The Family Bathroom has been refitted and comprises bath with thermostatic power shower over, rainfall style head and separate detachable shower attachment, chrome heated towel rail, feature wall tiles and a polished porcelain tiled floor. There is a close coupled wc and wash hand basin inset to vanity unit.
* The rear garden has been landscaped and enjoys a high degree of privacy and enjoys views of a coppice and fields beyond. There is an initial patio with central steps that lead down to a lawn where there are raised feature timber planters to either side. There is a decking area to the rear of the garden, making it an ideal space to entertain. The garden currently enjoys the use of a luxury hot tub (which is available by separate negotiation).
* There is driveway parking and a garage to the front of the property;