LOCATED ON THE VERY WELL THOUGHT OF AND MUCH SOUGHT AFTER BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST ESTATE, this is a traditional three bedroomed semi-detached house offering classic accommodation with open plan kitchen/dining room, garage at side, UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating to most of the property. Vacant Possession - No Upward Chain. EP Rating C.
From the Selling Agent's Offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed up Church Road and at the traffic lights proceed straight on across the main A38 Bristol Road South into Bell Hill. At the bottom of Bell Hill, turn left into Meadow Brook Road where the property is located some distance along on the right hand side.
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
* Classic Three Bedroomed Semi-detached Residence located on the much sought after and very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate
* Convenient location for access to sought after local Schools and general local amenities
* Vacant Possession - No Upward Chain
* Ideal First Time Purchase
* Ideally requires general internal Modernisation & Improvement
* Attractive elevated position in Meadow Brook Road
* Elegant Reception Hall leading to Lounge with wide double glazed bay window to the front
* Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area with range of kitchen fittings and double glazed doors leading from the Dining Area to the Rear Garden
* Bathroom with Toilet having white suite of bath with shower fitment and screen, wash basin and w.c. suite
* Paved Driveway to the Front providing good off Street Car Parking and leading to
* Side Garage
* Garden Store & Toilet at the rear of the Garage
* Delightful Rear Garden with paved terrace, lawns and boundaries defined by hedges
* All Carpets & Blinds as fitted are included in the sale
Tenure: The Agent understands that the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is provided to most of the property by a wall mounted boiler located in the Kitchen serving radiators to most of the main accommodation.
UPVC double glazed doors and windows are installed to the main building externally.