OCCUPYING A GENEROUS PLOT IN THIS POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION sits this extended and well presented traditional semi detached home. Accessible for Morton Stanley Park, outstanding local schooling and national road networks, the property boasts well proportioned accommodation to include three bedrooms, a loft room and a re-fitted bathroom. EP RATING:
This extended traditional semi detached home oocupies an impressive plot. Well placed for local shops, schooling and bus connections into Redditch town centre and surrounding areas internal viewing is highly recommended.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
* Through Reception Hall having stairs rising to the first floor accommodation and doors leading off to both the Lounge & the Dining Kitchen
* The Lounge comprises a feature double glazed bay window, feature fireplace and a raised dining area boasts double glazed sliding patio doors which lead out to the rear garden;
* The Kitchen comprises a range of wall mounted and base cupboards. There is space for a cooker and a door which leads out to the rear garden and a door leads into the garage;
* The Breakfast Area has a double glazed window which overlooks the rear garden and a door gives access to the Utility Room and further Guest WC;
* The Master Bedroom has a double glazed bay window and a range of fitted wardrobes, cupboards and dressing table;
* There are two further bedrooms and stairs rise from the landing to an Attic Room which features eaves storage and a velux window;
* The Bathroom has been refitted and comprises a p-shaped bath with thermostatic shower over, wash hand basin inset to vanity cupboard and a dual flush wc. There is a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
* The rear garden is of a generous size and enjoys a private aspect. The garden can be accessed from both the lounge/dining room and the kitchen and features an initial patio which leads down to the lawn. The garden has been fully landscaped and incorporates a range of mature trees and shrubs and also has the benefit of backing onto allotments.
* There is ample parking to the front of the property provided by a recently completed block paved driveway. There is also a generous garden to the front, giving the property a high degree of privacy to the front also.