VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS EXTENDED detached family home. Features include, two reception rooms, kitchen, utility area, down stairs shower room, first floor bathroom, three bedrooms, office, garage, rear garden and driveway. EP Rating E.
The property is situated within Bearwood, popular for its High Street shopping and much enjoyed parks. Within 0.4 miles of the property lies both Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods. The location also boasts excellent access to local schools to include Abbey Junior School and St Gregory's Catholic Primary, both within 0.4 miles, and Lightwoods Primary School which can be found within 0.8 miles.
* A unique to the road, detached family home
* Spacious entrance hallway
* Two reception rooms separated with by-folding doors; first room being bay fronted
* Modern style kitchen with integral, oven, hob, extractor fan, grill, dishwasher, fridge and breakfast bar as well as under floor heating
* Utility room
* Ground floor shower room with W.C
* Three first floor bedrooms
* Well appointed first floor bathroom with over head shower
* Garage and driveway for off road parking
* Rear garden with patio space for table and chairs and well established lawn area
* Office/Study to the rear of the garage
* Offering huge potential for further development (subject to relevant planning permission)
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Worcester combi boiler located in the Utility room.