BEING OFFERED TO MARKET WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN and in need of modernisation is this two bedroom bungalow situated on a corner plot within a cul de sac. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. There is an enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway. EP RATING: C
This detached bungalow enjoys a pleasant cul-de-sac location within the sought after residential area of Church Hill North, which provides good access to the local amenities, bus route and national road networks.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
* The property is set on a pleasant corner position with a lawn to the side and the front, having driveway providing ample parking and leading up to the garage.
* The Entrance Hallway is 'L' shaped and doors radiate off
* The Lounge/Dining Room comprises a feature fieplace, sliding patio doors which lead out to the rear garden and a feature double glazed window to the side.
* The Kitchen has a window which overlooks the rear garden and a door which leads out to the side elevation. There is space for a cooker, fridge/freezer and a washing machine.
* There are two bedrooms which overlook the front elevation
* The bathroom comprises a bath having shower over, wash hand basin and WC. There is also a large airing cupboard.
* The rear garden comprises an initial patio, which leads to a lawn. There is a greenhouse and a vegetable patch. There is a pedestrian door leading into the rear of the garage.