An impressive detached family home set behind a sweeping block paved driveway. Occupying a most generous plot, the property boasts spacious accommodation throughout, coupled with a southerly aspect rear garden. EPC Rating: E
Kings Norton, Birmingham, dates back to 13th Century and still retains some of its early 'village character' particularly around The Green. Today, The Green is a hive of activity with a wide variety of shops, businesses, a monthly Farmer's market and the renowned 'Mop Fair' takes place in October every year. Kings Norton boasts a number of popular schools including St Joseph's and Kings Norton Primary School and St Thomas Aquinas Secondary School as well as the much sought after Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' School. It further benefits from having its own railway station located on Pershore Road, a regular bus service operating along Pershore Road and easy access to Junction 2 of the M42. Other facilities include Kings Norton Business Centre which contains over 80 companies employing some 1250 people, Kings Norton Park and Library and Wast Hills Driving range, pitch & putt and a 9 Hole Par 3 course.
• Reception Hallway
• Useful study
• Spacious breakfast kitchen with feature island/breakfast bar with the addition of further dining/family area
• Lounge with feature bay window opening into dining area
• Utility room boasting gardeners WC
• Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and views over the delightful garden. Offering a quite generous en-suite bathroom.
• Four further double bedrooms, bedroom two having en-suite shower room
• Family bathroom and separate WC
• A most delightful rear garden, offering paved seating area with the remainder of the garden being laid mainly to lawn. Boasting mature flower, tree and shrub beds, the garden is enclosed by wooden panelled fencing
• Sweeping block paved driveway
• Well established fore-garden
SERVICES: ALL MAINS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED