A DELIGHTFUL DOUBLE FRONTED EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE ON THE SOUGHT AFTER BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST ESTATE. Well located for popular schools, transport links and access to the University of Birmingham and the Queen Elizabeth and Royal Orthopaedic Hospitals. The property benefits from a ground floor extension offering downstairs wc, additional reception room and utility. EP Rating D
This property occupies a secluded position in Hole Lane, Northfield, forming part of the very popular and much sought after Bournville Village Trust Estate. This property enjoys an attractive position in a service road on Hole Lane with a leafy outlook to the fore. The property is convenient for access to most necessary local amenities including sought after Schools, local Shops and Parks. The property is also convenient for access to the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, The University of Birmingham and Cadbury Works at Bournville.
* Character Double Fronted Semi Detached on the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate
* Internal Inspection Recommended
* Thoughtfully extended
* Inner Hallway with Guests W.C. leading off
* Delightful Dual Aspect Sitting Room with Log Burner and French Door to the Rear Garden
* Attractive Dining Room
* Fitted Kitchen
* Good Sized Utility Room with Door to Rear Garden
* Extended Family Room (suitable for a variety of uses)
* Three Bedrooms, Bathroom and Separate WC to the first floor
* Off Road Parking
* Delightful Rear Garden with very well stocked borders, attractive features, garden ponds with water feature, Summer House and Large Glasshouse (with an additional smaller glasshouse)
Tenure: The Agent understand that the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is provided by wall mounted Boiler located in the Utility serving radiators to the main accommodation. Most of the windows are the original single glazed adding to the delightful character of the property.