THIS TRADITIONAL MID TERRACE PROPERTY IS OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN, providing accommodation set across three floors. Features include four bedrooms, two reception rooms, a modern style kitchen and provides an ideal HMO investment or family home. EP Rating D.
The property is situated in Edgbaston, close to the Edgbaston reservoir. This traditional terrace property is popular amongst local residents and in keeping with the character of the area. Being home to the University of Birmingham and the Warwickshire County Cricket Club, Edgbaston is a popular residential area, in particular for its excellent transport links providing easy access to Birmingham City Centre.
* A deceptively spacious traditional mid terrace property
* Accommodation set across three floors
* Two reception rooms; the first being bay fronted
* Modern style kitchen with integral oven, hob and extractor
* Four bedrooms
* Well appointed ground floor shower room
* Additional first floor bathroom
* An ideal family home or an excellent HMO investment opportunity
* Offered with no upward chain
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Vaillant combi boiler located in the kitchen.