A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM FREEHOLD SEMI-DETACHED RESIDENCE located on the sought after Bournville Village Trust estate enjoying views across Victoria Common to the rear. The character accommodation benefits from a conservatory which opens to the southerly facing, well established rear garden with large workshop which is a real feature of the property. Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. EP rating D
DIRECTIONS TO THE PROPERTY
From the selling agents offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed down Church Road and at the traffic lights turn left into Bunbury Road. Take the first turning on the left into Innage Road, first left into Dinmore Avenue, right at the end into Heath Road South and then left into St Laurence Road where the property is located on the left hand side.
This property enjoys a most attractive location in St Laurence Road , Northfield, an extremely popular road forming part of the very well thought of and much sought after Bournville Village Trust estate.
The property is located close to necessary local amenities including local shops, public transport facilities, parks and gardens.
The property is located close to St Laurence School and other well thought of schools in the general surrounding area.
The property is convenient for access to Birmingham University, The Royal Orthopedic Hospital in Northfield, The Queen Elizabeth hospital in Selly Oak and the Cadbury works in Bournville.
* Superb family home located on the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust estate close to local amenities and enjoying delightful views over parkland at the rear.
* Double glazed entrance porch and elegant reception hall each with quarry tiled floors
* Dining room at front with oak laminate floor and spacious lounge at rear with feature fireplace and fitted log-effect living flame gas fire and double doors leading to the garden.
* Fitted kitchen with range of kitchen fittings together with integrated appliances comprising modern induction hob with contemporary cooker hood over, oven, grill, microwave and integrated dishwasher. Kitchen work surfaces and splash backs are made of recently fitted corian quartz.
* Double glazed conservatory/garden room with doors to the garden with lights and fan overhead.
* Ground floor guests WC and refurbished first floor bathroom having 'P' shaped bath with shower fitment and screen, washbasin in vanity unit, underfloor heating and separate toilet.
* Block driveway to the front providing good off street car parking for three cars
* Side garage having Belfast sink, double wood doors to the front and UPVC double glazed doors to the rear terrace. With plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier and additional power sockets.
* Delightful rear garden facing approximately Southwest having paved terrace, lawn, two ornate ponds with water feature, an attractive range of shrubs and flowering plants.
* Further decked terrace at the rear of the garden, ideal for entertaining and providing access to;
* Superb workshop having power and lighting with own consumer unit and security lighting, There are also three double outside electric sockets within the garden.
* All carpets and curtains where fitted are included in the sale, as well as fitted bathroom furniture.
* We are advised that the property was electrically rewired with new consumer unit installed in 2015.
* Cavity wall and loft insulation insulation installed.
Tenure - The agents are advised that the property is freehold.
Heating - The gas fired central heating system was reconfigured and upgraded in 2013 with a Worcester wall mounted central heating boiler located in the garage.
Glazing - UPVC double glazed windows and doors are installed externally to the main building.