A TRADITIONAL MID TERRACE TWO BEDROOM PROPERTY. Features include two double first floor bedrooms, through lounge, modern style kitchen and bathroom and a low maintenance rear garden. EP Rating E.
Edgbaston borders the town of Bearwood, which offers local amenities including High Street shopping and access to Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods. Within Edgbaston itself there are delightful sights such as the Edgbaston Reservoir and Summerfield Park. The location also provides excellent transport links into the city centre and to the motorway networks via the Hagley Road.
* A traditional mid terrace property
* Entrance hallway
* Through lounge; first being bay fronted
* Modern style kitchen with integral oven, hob, extractor fan and microwave
* Utility room beyond the kitchen with access to the rear garden
* Two first floor double bedrooms
* Modern style bathroom with over head shower
* Low maintenance rear garden with patio area for table and chairs
* Pull down loft ladder leading to boarded and insulated space
Tenure: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
Services: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Heatline Capri Plus combi boiler located in a cupboard in the kitchen.