THE COMPREHENSIVELY REFURBISHED AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMED DETACHED OFFERING NO CHAIN, Located on the sought after Bournville Village Trust Estate offering many attractive features and located close to St Laurence School. Viewing Highly Recommended. EP Rating D.
From the Selling Agent's offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed down Church Road to the traffic lights and turn left into Bunbury Road. Turn first left into Innage Road where the property is located a short distance along on the right hand side.
This property enjoys a most attractive location in Innage Road, Northfield one of the most popular roads within the Bournville Village Trust Estate. The property is convenient for access to local Schools including St Laurence School, public transport facilities including Northfield Railway Station and all of the facilities offered by the Bournville Village Trust Estate including local Parks, Gardens, Shops and other amenities.
The property is also convenient for access to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, Birmingham University, the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield and the Cadbury works in Bournville.
* Superb Freehold Four/Five Bed Detached Family Residence located on the sought after Bournville Village Trust Estate
* Comprehensively Refurbished & Beautifully Presented accommodation which needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated
* No Upward Chain
* Superb Through Lounge with attractive floor covering and double glazed patio doors overlooking and leading to the Rear Garden
* Refurbished open plan Kitchen/Dining Room with Kitchen offering double bowl sink unit with contemporary hot and cold mixer tap, extensive range of wall and base cupboard and drawers with work surfaces, integrated four ring induction hob with oven below and extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, island unit with further range of kitchen fittings and open plan to spacious Dining Area
* Lobby off Kitchen leading to Separate Utility and Guest W.C.
* Study/TV Room
* Four First Floor Bedrooms with smaller Fifth Bedroom/Nursery currently utilised as Dressing Room
* Luxuriously appointed Shower Room with large shower cubicle, contemporary wash basin, w.c. suite and chrome central heating ladder
* Wide frontage to Innage Road with lawned Fore Garden and Block Paved Driveway providing Car Parking for numerous cars
* Significant space at the side of the property providing potential for extension subject to Local Authority & Bournville Village Trust consent being obtained
* Side Garage
* Delightful Landscaped Rear Garden with large block terrace, shaped lawn, feature pond with rockery and play area
* The Carpets where fitted, Vertical Blinds, Children's' Climbing equipment in the Garden and Children's' Bedroom furniture are all included in the sale. Certain other items of furniture, fixtures and fittings are available by separate negotiation with the vendors.
* A Burglar Alarm is installed.
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is provided by a Vaillant gas fired central heating boiler located in the boiler cupboard on the First Floor serving radiators to the main accommodation.
UPVC double glazed windows are installed.