OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN - THIS FOURTH FLOOR apartment is idyllically situated in the city centre, boasting glorious views across the canal lines. The property offers two double bedrooms, a spacious living room with a balcony, a contemporary style kitchen and allocated parking. EP Rating B.
The property is situated in the City Centre within Waterside Court, overlooking the Birmingham Canal. Brindley Place is within 0.3 miles and Arena Birmingham is just a 0.2 mile walk away. Other local attractions include the National Sea Life Centre, the Crescent Theatre and the Symphony Hall. The location affords excellent transport links with Birmingham New Street train station 0.8 miles away.
* A delightful, fourth floor apartment set within a modern development
* Living area with separate space for table and chairs; providing access to the balcony
* Modern style kitchen with integral oven, hob and extractor fan
* Two double bedrooms; master bedroom accompanied by an en suite shower room
* Modern style bathroom with over head shower
* Balcony displaying fabulous views across the Birmingham Canal
* CCTV controlled complex with security gated entrance
* Allocated car parking space
* Sold with no upward chain
SERVICES: Heating is provided by electric heaters and the hot water is supplied by a Stanton Premier hot water system located in the airing cupboard.
TENURE: The agent understands that the property is Leasehold. Term: 150 years (less one day) from 15th July 1999. Ground Rent: £150 per year (subject to review). Service Charge : £2,200 (subject to review).