OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS IMPOSING SIX BEDROOM DETACHED EXECUTIVE HOME OF DISTINCTION occupying an enviable prominent corner plot within this highly regarded & desirable cul-de-sac of Woodland Grange, boasting generous accommodation over three floors presented to a high specification to include two reception rooms, open plan bespoke family breakfast kitchen, three en-suites, beautiful generous landscaped gardens & detached double garage. Viewing advised to appreciate the size & standard of accommodation on offer! E P Rating C
Woodland Grange is a desirable modern development situated approximately one mile from Bromsgrove town Centre, having the choice of excellent public and state schooling, as well as access to open countryside, local play park and sports field. This location is ideal for ease of access for commuting to both the M42/M5 motorway junctions and Bromsgrove offers a range of high street conveniences, supermarkets, restaurants, schools and good access to motorway networks. The town is approximately 16 miles (26 km) north east of Worcester and 13 miles (21 km) south west of Birmingham city centre.
DIRECTIONS From Bromsgrove proceed in a northerly direction along the B4091 Stourbridge Road until reaching the island. At the island turn right and straight on at the next island onto Barnsley Hall Road, upon reaching the mini traffic island take the left hand turn continuing along Barnsley Hall Road, the take the take the third turning on the right into Appletrees Crescent, follow the road round bearing left into Aspens Way where the property will be located as indicated by the agents 'For Sale' Board.
Aspens Way is a highly regarded cul-de-sac within this development and this property is one of only a few designed on the fringe of this estate, it is unique having been much improved throughout by the current vendors and the loft converted to create the generous dual aspect master bedroom suite with walk in wardrobe and en-suite
* Approached over a paved pathway with landscaped fore-garden to the front enclosed by well manicured hedgerow and driveway to the side provides ample parking for several vehicles and leads to the detached double garage and side gate.
* Welcoming entrance hall with understairs storage cupboard and doors leading into the living room, kitchen, family room/study and contemporary cloakroom/wc.
* Family room/study with feature bay window
* Beautifully presented living room with bay window, feature inglenook fireplace with contemporary wood burner inset and double doors
* Stunning contemporary bespoke open plan family breakfast kitchen with bi-folding doors onto the rear garden and fitted with a range of high specification wall and base units, island and integral appliances
* Utility room with corner wash hand basin, fitted units and space for freestanding appliances and door leading onto the garden
* To the first floor are five double bedrooms and the contemporary family bathroom with freestanding bath and separate double shower cubicle
* Guest bedroom two has a feature bay window, built in bespoke wardrobes and contemporary en-suite shower room
* Bedroom three has built in bespoke wardrobes and contemporary en-suite shower room
* Bedrooms four and five have bespoke built in wardrobes
* To the second floor is the Master bedroom suite with dual aspect velux windows enjoying far reaching views, triple sliding doors lead into the bespoke walk in wardrobe and dressing area with hanging space and shelving units. A door leads into the dual aspect generous contemporary en-suite shower room with walk through shower
* Enchanting well established and generous mature gardens cascade around the property with an initial paved patio area extending to meandering paved and gravel pathways with lawn areas and bordered by an abundance of flowers, trees and shrubs.
* Detached double garage has power, lighting, log store and two up and over doors onto the driveway
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the Worcester boiler located in the Utility room
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
Disclaimer: The Vendor of this property is related to an estate agent that is an employee of Robert Oulsnam & Company, within the meaning of the Estate Agents Act and declaration of that effect is hereby made in accordance with Section 21 of that Act.