OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS IMPRESSIVE EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME situated within this desirable Ridings cul-de-sac boasting two reception rooms, open plan family kitchen diner, utility, ground floor wc, four double bedrooms, two en-suites & family bathroom, detached double garage, established landscaped front & rear gardens. Viewing advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer! E P Rating D
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. A Farmer's Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peter's Fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa Lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This property is located within this desirable development of the Ridings which is a highly regarded area of executive family homes allowing easy access to local bus stops on the Birmingham to Worcester route and also into the town centre, local amenities and train station. It is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office proceed on St Andrews Way, straight over the mini island until the traffic lights of Worcester Road. Turn right and bearing left at next island continue on Worcester Road. Continue along to the A38 island and take first exit onto Addyes Way, then take the third turning on the right into Showell Road, third left into Sandles Road, continue to the end of the cul-de-sac and the property is located ahead indicated by the agents for sale board.
* An impressive detached family home within this desirable cul-de-sac of the Ridings development
* Welcoming entrance hall with wooden style flooring, wc and spacious under stair storage cupboard
* Lounge with wooden style flooring, an attractive marble style onyx fire surround & stone hearth with living flame gas fire & bay window overlooking the front aspect
* A generous, dual aspect second reception room with feature fireplace & gas fire, also has a single UPVC door which leads into the rear garden
* A spacious open plan family kitchen diner including French doors onto the rear garden with Karndean style flooring and integrated appliances to include a Neff Dishwasher, fridge freezer & overhead extractor hood. The Range master oven is available by separate negotiation
* Utility room with space for free standing appliances also has a door providing access into the garden and is also adjacent to the side door of the detached double garage
* Master bedroom with built in wardrobe space and contemporary style en-suite with Mira power shower & heated towel rail
* Three further double bedrooms with bedroom two overlooking the rear aspect and having built in wardrobe space & en-suite with single shower cubicle
* Contemporary style family bathroom with white suite
* Airing cupboard with water tank and fitted shelving
* Landscaped rear garden with established trees, lawn, graveled area and pergola; There is also a side gate providing access onto the driveway
* Detached double garage and driveway provides ample parking for several vehicles
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in a kitchen cupboard .
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.