OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & EXTENDED DETACHED GEORGIAN HOME within the heart of this popular Village of Kempsey, boasting a wealth of character & charm of approx 2000 square feet to include four bedrooms & three reception rooms, basement snug, lawn gardens & parking to the front plus a walled garden to the rear, benefiting from being offered with no onward chain! E P Rating F
From Worcester City centre proceed in a southerly direction along Bath Road and take the second exit (A38 South) for some distance and upon reaching the Village of Kempsey the property will be located on the right hand side just past the Talbot Public House, as indicated by the agents "For Sale" board.
The Village of Kempsey is approximately 51/2 miles south of the city of Worcester, with the River Severn lying to the western boundary. Historically the village has a rich background dating from the Iron Age, Sir Edward Elgar lived here from 1923 to 1927. The popular and thriving village of Kempsey has a church, primary school, village store and 3 pubs. The village has a lovely pastoral atmosphere and is a very accessible part of the countryside. The City of Worcester is a short drive away and offers an extensive range of amenities including an abundance of shops, several supermarkets, restaurants, a theatre, cinema and mainline station and there are good commuter links to the rest of the country and is desirable for ease of access to Junctions 6 & 7 of the M5 Motorway.
This unique and imposing Georgian home is set back from the Main Road, behind a brick wall and double gates. Having undergone much improvement and upon inspection is presented to an impressive standard, it has been extended to create substantial living space retaining as many features as possible including sash windows, exposed timbers and traditional fireplaces, viewing is advised to appreciated the standard of accommodation on offer.
* The property is approached through a wrought iron gate and with stoned pathways which divide the front lawns. There is a seating area in front of the entrance to the kitchen so the outside diner can enjoy most of the sun throughout the day. Unlike many village properties Holly Tree House also benefits from a further large stoned area with double gated access onto the road which provides ample off-road parking. Additionally to the rear of the property there is a private walled courtyard garden which is paved and landscaped with low maintenance in mind, which is ideal for Al-fresco dining and entertaining for barbeques with friends during the long summer evenings
* Entrance hall with doors leading into the Drawing/family room, formal dining room and stairs leading to the basement which is presented as a snug
* Drawing room & formal dining room with feature fireplaces, sash windows and exposed wooden floor boards
* The first stair case leads from the formal dining room to the first floor landing with exposed wooden floor boards, sash window, shower room and doors into bedrooms two and three
* Bedroom three has built in fitted wardrobes/storage cupboards and a door leading into the Jack and Jill family bathroom
* Stunning Jack and Jill family bathroom feature a roll top claw foot free standing bath, airing cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler and has a door leading into the master bedroom
* The master bedroom has a feature curved wall, sash window and door leading to the second landing which leads down to the living room and has a door into the fourth bedroom
* The open plan living and sitting room has dual aspect sash windows, feature fireplace, stair case and door into the cloakroom/wc and door into the kitchen
* Bespoke kitchen with door leading onto the front garden and doors into the formal dining room and the living room
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in the cupboard in the bathroom.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.