VIEWING ESSENTIAL FOR THIS DELIGHTFUL FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE situated in this popular residential road in Kings Norton. This property benefits from spacious accommodation throughout with large secluded mature rear garden. EP Rating E
Grange Hill Road is situated within Kings Norton, Birmingham, which dates back to 13th Century and still retains some of its early 'village character' particularly around The Green. Today, The Green is a hive of activity with a wide variety of shops, businesses, a monthly Farmer's market and the renowned 'Mop Fair' takes place in October every year. Kings Norton boasts a number of popular schools including St Joseph's and Kings Norton Primary School and St Thomas Aquinas Secondary School as well as the much sought after Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' School. It further benefits from having its own railway station located on Pershore Road, a regular bus service operating along Pershore Road and easy access to Junction 2 of the M42 which gives easy access to the M5, M40 and M6.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B38 8RE
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it's worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* DESIRABLE FIVE BEDROOM FAMILY RESIDENCE SITUATED IN THIS POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ROAD IN KINGS NORTON.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH WALK IN CLOAK AND UNDER STAIRS STORAGE CUPBOARD.
* DINING ROOM TO THE FRONT ASPECT WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* SITTING ROOM TO REAR ASPECT WITH DOUBLE GLAZED SLIDING DOOR OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN AND LARGE PATIO, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS AND LIVING FLAME GAS FIRE WITH SURROUND.
* BREAKFAST KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH CORIAN WORK SURFACES OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, UNDER CABINET LIGHTING, SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, TWO INTEGRATED ELECTRIC OVENS, GAS HOB WITH EXTRACTOR HOOD OVER AND SPLASHBACK, INTEGRATED FRIDGE AND DISHWASHER.
* PREPPING ROOM WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH CORIAN WORK SURFACES OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, INTEGRATED MICROWAVE AND UNDER CABINET LIGHTING. THE PREPPING ROOM ALSO GIVES ACCESS TO THE REAR GARDEN AND A DOWNSTAIRS W/C WITH CLOSE COUPLED W/C AND VANITY WASH HAND BASIN.
* UTILITY ROOM WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS WITH CORIAN WORK SURFACE OVER, SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, SPACE AND PLUMBING FOR WHITE GOODS. THE UTILITY ROOM GIVES ACCESS TO THE GARAGE AND FRONT OF THE PROPERTY.
* SPACIOUS LANDING TO THE FIRST FLOOR WITH DOORS TO ACCOMMODATION AND THE ADDED BENEFIT OF A DRYING ROOM WITH HOT WATER TANK AND CENTRAL HEATING BOILER.
* FOUR BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS AND ONE WITH THE ADDED BENEFIT OF BUILT IN WARDROBES.
* SHOWER ROOM COMPRISING LOW LEVEL W/C VANITY WASH HAND BASIN AND SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED MAINS SHOWER.
* FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISING A BATH WITH SHOWER ATTACHMENT, LOW LEVEL W/C, VANITY WASH HAND BASIN AND SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED SHOWER.
* A FURTHER FIFTH BEDROOM TO THE SECOND FLOOR WITH TWO VELUX SKYLIGHTS AND AMPLE STORAGE TO THE EAVES.
* GLORIOUS SECLUDED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN SET IN APPROXIMATELY 1/3 OF AN ACRE, STEP OUT ONTO A PAVED PATIO AREA WITH STEPS LEADING UP TO A LAWNED AREA HAVING A CIRCULAR ROSE GARDEN, VARIETY OF FRUIT TREES, A SUMMER HOUSE AND SHED. THERE IS AN ABUNDANCE OF MATURE PLANTS, SHRUBS AND TREES GIVING SCREENING TO ALL BOUNDARIES.
The boiler is situated in the drying room on the first floor.
Heated driveway to the front of the property.
The house is alarmed throughout.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.