THIS MOST ATTRACTIVE AND THOUGHTFULLY EXTENDED semi detached property provides suitable family sized accommodation. Features include three bedrooms, two reception rooms, an extended kitchen with separate utility, a garage and off road parking. EP Rating E.
The property is situated within Quinton, providing ease of access to Junction 3 of the M5 and the Hagley Road. Asda supermarket, Tesco supermarket, Starbucks and the Reel Cinema are all located within a mile of the property. Local bus routes provide access to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham City Centre. For families, the property is ideally situated for access to local schools, parks and amenities offered by Quinton and the neighbouring town of Harborne.
* Most attractive, semi detached family home
* Porch entrance opening into a welcoming hallway
* Two separate reception rooms; first being bay fronted and the second with patio doors leading onto the garden
* Extended modern style kitchen with additional dining area
* Utility room for appliances with an opening to the garage
* Three first floor bedrooms; two doubles both boasting feature bay windows
* Well appointed first floor bathroom with a separate W.C
* Pleasant and well maintained rear garden with two patio areas and side path
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Vaillant combi boiler located in the Kitchen.