OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS VERSATILE AND WELL PRESENTED SIX BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME located within this popular cul-de-sac, boasting accommodation over three floors to include three reception rooms, family breakfast kitchen, utility, wc, master en-suite shower room, family bathroom & family shower room, delightful well established gardens, detached double garage & driveway. E P Rating D
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops, a Farmers Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peters fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This popular location provides easy access into the Town Centre, local amenities, Train Station and is also to the motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office on Victoria Square, at the roundabout, continue onto St Andrews Road, continue onto Corbett Avenue turning left onto Tagwell Road and at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Jackdaw Lane turning left into Nightingale Close which Nightingale Close turns slightly left and becomes Kestrel Crescent where the property can be found on the right hand side as indicated by the for sale board.
* A Modern & Well Presented Detached Three storey family home
* Welcoming Hallway with Study & wc
* Lounge with feature fireplace, bay window & door leading to the Dining Room
* Dining room with patio doors providing access to the rear garden
* Family Breakfast Kitchen with integrated appliances
* Utility room with space for washing machine and fridge/freezer
* To the first floor are four bedrooms with master having fitted wardrobes & en-suite
* Family Bathroom
* To the second floor are two further double bedrooms with family shower room
* Delightful and generous well established rear garden laid to lawn with flower, tree and shrub borders, paved patio area & gated side access
* Detached double garage with driveway providing parking for several vehicles
* Cul-de-sac location within this desirable area which is conveniently located for ease of access into Droitwich Town Center and the M5 motorway
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in the utility room.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.