EXTENDED THREE BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY IN AN ATTRACTIVE LOCATION ON THE BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST ESTATE with delightful views from the lounge, benefiting from two reception rooms, downstairs W.C and conservatory, In a convenient location for QE Hospital, University & City Centre. EP Rating D.
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
* Extended Semi-detached property
* In a popular Bournville Village Trust location well placed for local primary schools, bus routes and access to Birmingham University, QE Hospital & City Centre
* In a delightful position on Presthope Road with attractive views from the Lounge
* Lounge with dual aspect windows to front and side, coal effect gas fire and picture rails & Dining Room with dual aspect windows
* Kitchen with a range of units and work top, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel single bowl sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, pantry and access to Utility
* Utility area with work top, space for fridge freezer & tumble dryer, storage cupboard and access to garden
* Conservatory/Sun Room with power and lightong
* Three Bedrooms with dual aspect windows to Bedrooms One & Two, Fitted wardrobes to Bedrooms One & storage to Bedrooms Two & Three
*Shower Room with pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c. and double shower cubicle with rain shower head
* Driveway to side of property with Garage
* Front, Side & Rear Gardens with easy maintainable Rear Garden being paved with raised flower beds and steps up to the Garage
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is installed with the Worcester combination central heating boiler located in a cupboard off bedroom two. All major external windows and doors are UPVC double glazed excluding those in the Kitchen, Garage & Hallway.