A PLEASANT GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT, SET WITHIN a modern development. Further features of this ideal first home include one double bedroom, allocated parking and views of the nearby Reservoir. Being situated close to the Hagley Road, this is an ideal location for commuters. EP Rating D.
Being home to the University of Birmingham and the Warwickshire County Cricket Club, Edgbaston is a popular residential area and in particular for its excellent transport links to Birmingham City Centre. Local amenities and places of interest include the Five Ways shopping centre, Edgbaston Golf Club and of course the Edgbaston Reservoir, situated just 0.2 miles away on foot.
* A charming ground floor apartment set within a modern development
* One double bedroom
* Lounge with space for table and chairs
* Allocated Parking
* Views of Edgbaston Reservoir
* Set within a desirable cul-de-sac
* Excellent location for ease of access to the Hagley Road and City Centre
* Ideal first purchase or buy to let investment
TENURE: The agent understands that the property is Leasehold. Term: 99 years from 29th September 1992. Ground Rent: £50 per year (subject to review). Service Charge £416.70 every 6 months (as of November 2017).
SERVICES: Heating is provided by night storage heaters. Hot water is supplied via an immersion heater.