Please pay attention to the following before proceeding:
- One of our letting team must have agreed your application either verbally or in writing
- Every person over the age of 18 must complete an application form
- All of our properties are taken as seen; therefore any application will only be accepted from a prospective tenant who has viewed the property. All properties are available for a minimum of six months subject to suitable references
- A property will not be reserved until the holding deposit is paid in full. This holding deposit shall be equivalent to one week rent for the property
- The holding deposit shall be used towards the first month rent on signing the contract with the tenants express written permission
- We will require 2 forms of ID: a valid passport and 1 proof of residency which needs to be either utility bill, mobile telephone bill, council tax bill or a signed and dated letter from your current employer’s human resources department, all of which must be dated within the last 3 months for each applicant. These can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not a British Citizen, EEA citizen or a Swiss National then you will need to also send us a visa/residency permit
- If you cannot satisfy the above ID requirements then please contact us on 0121 445 7410 to discuss
- Our Application Guidance Notes can be accessed here VIEW Application Guidance Notes (PDF)
- All applications are SUBJECT TO REFERENCES AND CONTRACT
I understand that in order to process my application and to fulfil the contractual obligations my personal details will need to be shared with the landlord of the property and in addition my details will be passed to our current referencing provider Hazelton Mountford. They will perform a credit check and carry out employment / income references along with landlord references where applicable.
If my application is successful and I take a tenancy on the property I understand to fulfil our contractual obligations my details will be passed to any third party contractors instructed to perform works or quotes at the property.
I consent to my information being passed to our utility management partner Tenant Shop, who will pass your details over to the current utility providers and local council of the property. I understand they will contact me to find the best energy tariffs for my needs. Your details may also be sent to selected third party providers such as Home Telecom.
* If you do not agree to the above then the utility switch over will need to be done by you manually either by phone or email. If you opt in and sign up to our utility switch over service this will all automatically be done for you. Contact the office for more details.
Get in touch
Call us or send us a message...