2017 Charity Promise Auction
**Wonderful Christmas presents on offer**
AUCTION START DATE: 27 NOV 2017
All proceeds will go to Macmillan and MPS Society.
Thank you to all our offices for gathering the fantastic items we have to offer and thank you to all the donating companies and individuals.
All winners will be contacted on the 12th December to confirm payment and delivery
* Instructions for bidding and payment are at the bottom
A 2 night glamping stay at Camp Katur in Yorkshire
*Available for any glamping accommodation types subject to availability
Kindly donated by Camp Katur: http://www.campkatur.com/
CURRENT BID: £100 DR
A 1 hour climbing session for up to 6 people at Redpoint Worcester
Kindly donated by Redpoint Worcester: http://www.redpointworcester.co.uk/
CURRENT BID: £15 NFB
A monster 5kg bar of Barry Callebaut chocolate
*Will be posted to the winning bidder
Kindly donated by Barry Callebaut: https://www.barry-callebaut.com/
CURRENT BID: £16 RA
A one room domestic carpet clean by Steaming Sam.
*To be completed within West Midlands and Warwickshire
Kindly donated by Steaming Sam: http://steamingsam-cleaning.co.uk/
CURRENT BID: £40 NFB
A gas boiler service donated by Oulsnam Maintenance
*To be completed within a 15 mile radius of B45 8NL
Kindly donated by Robert Oulsnam & Company: https://www.oulsnam.net/
CURRENT BID: £35 JK
A full day guided walk with Peak Walking Adventures
*One place on an open group from one of the published
programme of walks by Peak Walking Adventures
Kindly donated by Peak Walking Adventures: https://www.peakwalking.com/
CURRENT BID: £20 AM
£50 vouchers for Merluza Hair and Beauty (Hall Green)
*Valid until February 2018
Kindly donated by Merluza Hair and Beauty:
CURRENT BID: £30 TS
A tray of 12 delicious festive cupcakes donated by Stacy Ward
Kindly donated by Stacy Ward
CURRENT BID: £22 NFB
A 30cm x 40cm pastel portrait commission by Valerie Simms
Kindly donated by Valerie Simms: www.valeriesimms.uk
CURRENT BID: £70 CM
A Trailer service by JR Servicing and Transport
Kindly donated by JR Servicing and Transport:
CURRENT BID: £10 LFB
A £20 voucher for Tony’s Handyman, Barnt Green
Kindly donated by Tony’s Handyman: http://www.tonyshandyman.co.uk/
CURRENT BID: £10 LFB
A routine foot treatment by Claire Morris Podiatrist, Barnt Green
*Pre booking necessary. Treatment to take place at the Barnt Green clinic
Kindly donated by Claire Morris
CURRENT BID: £23 AD
A £10 voucher for It’s a gift, Barnt Green
Kindly donated by It’s a gift:
CURRENT BID: £10 KJ
Ice Skating for upto 4 people at the SnowDome, Tamworth
*Valid until 31st January 2018 (Excludes 23rd December-31st December 2017)
Kindly donated by SnowDome: https://www.snowdome.co.uk/
CURRENT BID: £20 CM
A Pony day at Worcester Riding School
*Includes a riding lesson as well as stable management sessions
and plenty of fun riding games
Kindly donated by Worcester Riding School: http://www.worcesterridingschool.co.uk/
CURRENT BID: £20 TS
A bouquet of flowers from Oasis Flowers, Barnt Green
*To be collected from the shop in Barnt Green
Kindly by Oasis Flowers: https://oasisflowersandballoons.com/
CURRENT BID: £15 NFB
A week-long football coaching course with Total Football Coaching at one their half term camps.
Kindly donated by Total Football Coaching:
A £16 voucher for Miss Pea’s Shoppidy Shop
*Hand printed designs onto fabric using lino and screen prints.
Includes a range items such as fabric decorations for home and
special occasions, seasonal gifts, table linen and children's clothing
Kindly donated by Miss Pea:
CURRENT BID: £5 LFB
A 3 course meal for 2 at The Beech House, Solihull
Kindly donated by The Beech House:
CURRENT BID: £42 CS
A 3 hour house clean by Hire a Clean
*For properties up to 3 bedrooms
Kindly donated by Hire a Clean: https://www.facebook.com/HireAClean/
CURRENT BID: £45 RB
Afternoon tea for 2 at The Westmead Hotel, Hopwood
*Valid until 30/04/18
Kindly donated by The Westmead Hotel: http://westmeadhotel.co.uk/
CURRENT BID: £30 CS
A set Gelish nails by Beauty box, Barnt Green
Kindly donated by Beauty Box, Barnt Green
CURRENT BID: £22 AD
A round of golf for 4 at Draycot, Rugby
Kindly donated by Draycot Hotel: http://www.whitefieldsgolfclub.co.uk/
CURRENT BID: £38 TW
£100 voucher towards web development by Andrew Penn
Kindly donated by Andrew Penn
CURRENT BID: £5 LFB
A cream tea at Constance Wallace, Barnt Green
Kindly donated by Constance Wallace: http://www.constancewallace.co.uk/
CURRENT BID: £14 LFB
A £20 voucher from Ross and Hartwell Bespoke Butchers, Studley
Kindly donated by Ross and Hartwell Bespoke Butchers
CURRENT BID: £15 PT
A breakfast package from Warwicks Butchers, Barnt Green
*Fresh produce including bacon, sausages, eggs and black pudding
Kindly donated by Warwicks Butchers
CURRENT BID: £10 CA
A full car valet
*Includes exterior wash, polish, tyre dressing and interior vacuum
and clean. Access to water must be provided. To be completed
within 12 miles of B45 8NL.
Kindly donated by Laura Fiddes-Baron
CURRENT BID: £25 CM
A workplace massage for half a day by Gowellbeing.CIC
*This would include 3 hours of dedicated workplace massage
for your staff i.e. 9 x 20 minute massages or number/duration of
massages to fit in with your organisations requirements within the
3 hour time span
This is only available in the workplace
CURRENT BID: £100 SS
A £20 voucher from Tan & Glam, Redditch
*Valid until 27/12/2017
Kindly donated by Tan & Glam: http://tanandglamredditch.co.uk/
CURRENT BID: £12 TW
A day course or activity with Beyond the Edge
(climbing courses, guided walks, navigation) courses.
*For over 18s (or under 18s with their parents in attendance),
compliant with our normal T&Cs and dates would need to be mutually agreed.
Kindly donated by Beyond the Edge: www.beyondtheedge.co.uk
CURRENT BID: £35 NW
A digital Consultation session with Dr Javaid Kiyani.
To improve your digital presence, you need to first understand your current digital positioning and where you sit in the marketplace. Dr Javaid Kiyani is offering a digital consultation to discuss your digital positioning including advice on your website, social media presence and effective use of other digital assets.
You will also receive a personally signed copy of Like Follow Engage.
Kindly donated by Dr Javaid Kiyani, Author of Like Follow Engage, 7 Digital Marketing Strategies That Your Business Must Use Today.
CURRENT BID: £5 LFB
1 night dinner, over night stay and breakfast in an executive double room at Park Regis, Birmingham
*Dinner includes £25 allowance on a la carte menu or 3 course off the daily menu.
*Subject to availability and expires December 2018
Kindly donated by Park Regis, Birmingham, https://www.parkregisbirmingham.co.uk/
CURRENT BID: £136 TS
How it works
- Decide what you would like to bid on each lot
- Email your FULL name, contact number, email address, lot number and bid amount to email@example.com.
- Keep an eye on Charity Auction to see if you get out-bid. The highest bid will be shown next to the lot with the initials of the highest bidder.
- We will contact you at the end of the auction if you are the lucky winner and will ask to take payment. We can accept card payment and cash payments.
- Where there are vouchers they can either be collected from Oulsnam Lettings, Barnt Green, B45 8NL or posted at the winner’s request.
- Where there is an item to collect these can be collected from Oulsnam Lettings, Barnt Green, B45 8NL
- Payments can be taken over the phone (0121 445 7410) or in the Barnt Green office.
Please note: we are unable to update the website with winning bids immediately therefore it is recommended you place your maximum bid to avoid disappointment.
Terms and conditions
- The auction will run from Monday 27th November 2017 until midnight on Monday 11th December 2017.
- All money raised will go to Macmillan and MPS Society.
- Where there are 2 bids of the same amount, the bidder who submitted their bid first will be the winner.
- The website will be updated regularly with top bids for each item. We will endeavour to do this every 24-48 hours. Please note- we may receive highest bids close to the end of the auction therefore the website during the last 24 hours may not be 100% up to date.
- All sales are final and there will be no exchange of goods or refunds involving Robert Oulsam & Company under any circumstances.
- The validity and/or expiry date and any other restrictions will be made clear on the voucher. If you are unclear about any conditions attached to your pledged lot, please speak to Laura Fiddes-Baron prior to bidding. (firstname.lastname@example.org / 0121 445 7410).
- We recommend collection and cannot be held responsible for any items going missing/ being delayed in the post.
- Payment for won lots should be made within 3 working days of the auction end
- Any lots not paid for after 3 working days of the auction end will be made available to Oulsnam staff to bid on and all money will be donated to charity.
- Credit card payments will be subject to a 3% surcharge.