- In the first instance all complaints should be made in writing to the Senior Administrator at our Head Office: Mrs J Powell, 79 Hewell Road, Barnt Green, Birmingham, B45 8NL or email email@example.com.
- A person will then be been appointed to deal with your complaint. In most cases this will be the manager of the office or department you are dealing with.
- Where your complaint is initially made orally, you will be requested to send a written summary of your complaint. Where the complaint relates to the manager, it will be referred to one of the Partners.
- We will acknowledge your written complaint within three working days of receipt and will advise you who will deal with it.
- If you are dissatisfied with the way we handle your complaint, you should contact Andrew Oulsnam, 79 Hewell Road, Barnt Green, Birmingham, B45 8NL, telephone 0121 445 3311, who will insure it is dealt with correctly.
- Within twenty-one days of receipt of your written complaint, the person dealing with your complaint will write to you, in order to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
- If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of our investigations into your complaint, you may appeal for a formal review to Ombudsman Services : Property at PO Box 1021, Warrington, WA4 9FE . A copy of their complaints form and guidance notes can be found at www.os-property.org. Telephone 0330 440 1634; email address firstname.lastname@example.org