Cosy Pubs in Birmingham
Tue 04 Oct 2022
The evenings are now drawing in, and there is nothing nicer than enjoying a wonderful cosy pub during the Autumn-Winter months. You may be looking for some delicious food, or just wanting to get cosy by the log burner... Here are a few of our top picks in the local area to our offices, we hope you enjoy!
- The Shakespeare Inn - Birmingham, if you are heading into the city then this pub is serving fresh pints and delicious pies throughout the winter.
- The Plough- Harborne, with chabby chic interiors and a menu of warm food, this will not disappoint you this winter.
- The Fighting Cocks - Moseley, this pub is known for a great beer and a Sunday roast! This is one of the best and comforting pubs in Birmingham.
- Victoria Barnt Green - Barnt Green, known for its 'stylish pub for relaxed drinking and dining. ‘A fabulous village setting, when you step into The Victoria Inn, you’ll be able to enjoy a delicious selection of top-notch food and drinks in truly special surrounding!
- The Chequers at Crowle, Crowle - this is one of our top picks for the Worcestershire area, with a super cosy fire area in the bar and seasonal menus, you will not be disappointed.
- The Hare & Hounds - Kings Heath, this is an excellent choice for a drink if you are in the area, they have comfy sofas and even festoon-lit courtyard. They will also often have live bands on so it holds a great atmosphere at this pub.