Bonfire Night at Home
Sun 23 Oct 2022
There are so many wonderful bonfire nights happening all around the West Midlands this year, however if you are looking for some ideas on how to spend this at home then keep reading...
1. Marshmallows toasting around the firepit, this can be as cosy as you can make it, grab some blankets, sparklers along with some marshmallows on sticks and get cosy around the fire! This is a real favourite for all ages.
2. Glow sticks - if you are wanting the colours and sparkle but not the bang of all the fireworks then this is perfect!
3. Make a scarecrow / Guy, this is a fun one for the kids, making a scarecrow with some of our old clothes is a fun one! Why not add some pumpkins in the mix too!
4. Make your own toffee apples and mulled drinks and toasted chestnuts!
5. Grill up a feast - Cooking outdoors can be lots of fun during all weathers, if you have the right equipment!
We hope you like out top 5 ways to spend Bonfire night at home!