Contact your local office for further details or click here to email us.
Our Auctions department is ready to help you sell your home by auction. We offer all our clients assistance with both the purchase and sale of the property by auction giving you peace of mind that professionals are with you all the way. We utilise local Auction locations such as the Bromsgrove Golf Club which often holds house auctions. There is an Auction Fee payable when selling, please contact the department using the details above.
Selling your home through an Auction
There are a few things to note about selling your home in an auction, you must be determined to sell, and have a realistic guide price and reserve price - we can help you with both of these.
The most suitable properties are:
- Properties in need of refurbishment, modernisation and improvement
- Properties of great character
- Investment properties
- Parcels of Land
- Development Land
Buying a property at an Auction
Auctions are the ideal place to find weird and wonderful properties, the sort of properties you don’t see in our normal listings, you can of course pick up the house of your dreams, but you have to be willing to stop when you meet your top price. A few things to bear in mind are:
- You must have the funding in place
- It is ideal to have any surveys carried out in advance of the auction
- Have proof of ID when buying to comply with the Money Laundering Act
- Have the 10% deposit ready upon the fall of the hammer
- Be ready to sign the contracts with completion generally 28 days thereafter